Synthetic Organic Chemistry Services
The efficient synthesis of high quality, complex organic molecules in the mg to Kg scale is a key Tocris capability. The majority of our chemists and analysts are PhD qualified, possessing a wealth of experience in synthetic organic chemistry and in the synthesis of a diverse range of high purity organic compounds.
From amino acids and asymmetric synthesis to nucleosides and heterocycles, using existing methodologies or designing routes to compounds of interest, we have experienced chemists with the specific skills to assign to your custom chemistry project.
Examples of our chemical synthesis capabilities include:
- Amino acids and oligopeptide synthesis
- Asymmetric synthesis
- Nucleosides and heterocycles
- Ion exchange purification
- Chiral resolution
- Analogues, intermediates and building blocks
- Stable isotope labelled compounds
- Natural product extraction
- Specialized and rare organics